Summer season is divorce season. If you feel stuck and scared to make the decision, listen to this podcast.
I will cover:
· What happened the day I told my children that I was divorcing their father.
· How to test whether your relationship can transform into something beautiful again.
· Also, how to save a relationship before it is too late.
· The 4 things you MUST know before EVER getting a divorce.
· How to tell for sure that this relationship is over.
· Why staying for the sake of others (especially kids) will backfire.
· The hidden reasons why most relationships in special needs families end up in divorce.
· How to leave without any drama and grow a healthy friendship with your ex.
· Furthermore, how to create a ritual to allow grief and every emotion to be expressed as a beautiful way of celebrating the end of a family structure.
· My divorce story and my 5 best tips to test if you should stay.
Most autism parents, specifically autism mamas get to a point of exhaustion in their relationships. Also, how do you know if your relationship is over?
Here is how we can stay in touch, I will always get back to you.
Barefoot Autism Warriors HERE
Instagram NINKA HERE
The best way for us to keep in touch is joining my email list. I have exciting things to share for the coming months. Click HERE to join.