The 6 missing links & the dark side of restrictive autism diets, supplements, green superfoods, probiotics and “one size fits all” solutions.
My family’s personal autism practitioner does not accept new clients because she is in such high demand. But she is creating a digital course with me which will launch soon. She has kindly offered to let me interview her for today’s episode.
We will cover:
- Overcoming fear-based eating.
- The missing links in gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
- Glutamate, agitation, and gaba.
- Mitochondria, digestion and detoxification.
- The problem with broth and the GAPS diet.
- Why restrictive diets and picky eating can lead to malnutrition.
- Why yeast protocols might cause unwanted problems and the reason why yeast seems to always come back.
- The dark side of probiotics.
- Digestion and detoxification.
- Why parasites might be a good thing.
- Immunity and inflammation.